Terms and conditions
Last updated: August 31, 2022
These Terms and conditions ("terms") constitute a legally binding agreement made between you, whether personally or on behalf of an entity ("you") and Digishaz Media ("we," "us" or "our"), concerning your access to and use of our website https://digishaz.com (hereinafter the "website" or "service").
All information and content on this website are intended for individuals over the age of 18. Children under the age of 18 are prohibited from using this website.
As part of the registration process, you will be required to create a user account (including creating a login name and password). If you do not complete the registration process, you will not be able to access those parts of the website available to registered users.
Your acceptance of our Disclaimer is expressly incorporated into these Terms and conditions. Please review the Disclaimer for more information.
Intellectual property rights
All the materials on the website - the source code, databases, functionality, design, text, photographs, graphics, metadata, quotes, (collectively, the "content") and the trademarks, service marks, and logos contained therein (the "marks") is owned by us and is protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property and unfair competition laws of the United States, foreign jurisdictions, and international conventions. Except as expressly provided in these terms, no part of the website and no content or marks may be copied, reproduced, aggregated, republished, uploaded, posted, publicly displayed, encoded, translated, transmitted, distributed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose whatsoever, without our express prior written permission.
Provided that you are eligible to use the website, you are granted a limited license to access and use the website and to download or print a copy of any portion of the content to which you have properly gained access solely for your personal, non-commercial use. We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you in and to the website, the content and the marks.
User data and lawful use of the website
For information that you upload, display, post, transmit, send, email or submit to us on the website or on any of our social media sites, you warrant that you are the owner of that data or have express permission from the owner of those intellectual property rights to use and distribute that data to us. You grant us and/or our officers, employees, successors, shareholders, joint venture partners or anyone else working with us a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, non-exclusive right and license to identify you, publish, post, reformat, copy, distribute, display, edit, reproduce any data provided by you on our website and on any of our social media sites for any purpose. You shall be solely liable for any damages resulting from any infringement of copyrights, trademark or other proprietary rights of any Content or information that you provide to us.
As a user of the website, you agree not to:
- Use in connection with any legal matter involving violent crime
- Retrieve data or other content from the website to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database, or directory without written permission from us
- Make any unauthorized use of the website, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email, or creating user accounts by automated means or under false pretenses
- Use the website to advertise or offer to sell goods and services
- Circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the website, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any content or enforce limitations on the use of the website and/or the content contained therein
- Engage in unauthorized framing of or linking to the website
- Trick, defraud, or mislead us and other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as user passwords
- Engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools
- Attempt to impersonate another user or person or use the username of another user
- Use the website and/or the content for any revenue-generating endeavor or commercial enterprise
- Sell or otherwise transfer your profile
- Attempt to bypass any measures designed to prevent or restrict access to the website, or any portion of the website
- Delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any content
- Copy or adapt the website software and source code
- Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) viruses, Trojan horses, or other material, including excessive use of capital letters and spamming (continuous posting of repetitive text), that interferes with any party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the website or modifies, impairs, disrupts, alters, or interferes with the use, features, functions, operation, or maintenance of the website
- Use, launch, develop, or distribute any automated system, including without limitation, any spider, robot, cheat utility, scraper, or offline reader that accesses the website, or using/launching any unauthorized script or any kind of malicious software that is actionable by law
- Use the website in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations
The website may include content created by third parties, including advertisers, sponsors, or other users. We may also link to, reference, or promote third-party websites, applications and/or services. Such third-party websites are not investigated, monitored, or checked for accuracy, appropriateness, or completeness by us, and we are not responsible for any third-parties accessed through our website or any third-party content posted on, available through, or installed from the website. Any dealings you have with any third party including advertisers or sponsors - are solely between you and that third party.
These Terms and conditions shall remain in full force and effect while you use the website. Without limiting any other provision of these terms, we reserve the right to, in our sole discretion and without notice or liability, deny access to and use of the website (including blocking certain IP addresses), to any person for any reason or for no reason, including without limitation for breach of any representation, warranty, or covenant contained in these terms or any applicable law of regulation. We may terminate your use or participation in the website or delete your account and any content or information that you posted at any time, without warning, in our sole discretion.
Limitations of liability
You agree that under no circumstances, we and/or our officers, employees, successors, shareholders, joint venture partners or anyone else working with us shall be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, equitable, special, punitive, exemplary or any other damages resulting from your use of this website including but not limited to all the content, information, products, services and graphics presented here. You expressly agree that your use of the website is at your sole risk and that you are solely responsible for the accuracy of the personal and any information you provide, the outcome of your actions, personal and business results, and for all other use in connection with the website. You also expressly agree that we and/or our officers, employees, successors, shareholders, joint venture partners or anyone else working with us shall not be liable to you for any damages resulting from 1) any errors or omissions on the website, delay or denial of any products or services, failure of performance of any kind, interruption in the operation and your use of the website, website attacks including computer virus, hacking of information, and any other system failures; 2) any loss of income, use, data, revenue, profits, business or any goodwill related to the website; 3) any theft or unauthorized access by third party of your information from the website regardless of our negligence; and 4) any use or misuse of the information, products and/or services offered here.
This limitation of liability shall apply whether such liability arises from negligence, breach of contract, tort or any other legal theory of liability. You agree that we provide no express or implied guarantees to you for the content presented here, and you accept that no particular results are being promised to you here.
You agree to indemnify and hold the Digishaz Media and/or its officers, employees, successors, shareholders, joint venture partners or anyone else working with us harmless from all losses, claims, damages, demands, actions, suits, proceedings or judgments, including costs, expenses and reasonable attorneys' fees assessed against or otherwise incurred by you arising, in whole or in part, from: (a) actions or omissions, whether done negligently or otherwise, by you, your agents, directors, officers, employees or representatives; (b) all your actions and use of the website including purchasing products and services; (c) violation of any laws, rules, regulations or ordinances by you; or (d) violation of any Terms and conditions of this website by you or anyone related to you; e) infringement by you or any other user of your account of any intellectual property or other rights of anyone. The Digishaz Media will notify you promptly of any such claims or liability and reserves the right to defend such claim, liability or damage at your expense. You shall fully cooperate and provide assistance to us if requested, without any cost, to defend any such claims.
For any questions, please contact us contact us.